XOLO has announced the launch of X1000 Android smartphone at a press event in Goa yesterday. This is the third smartphone from the company to come with an Intel chip inside.
According to XOLO, the smartphone has been priced at INR 19,999 and will be available in the last week of March.
Flipkart has already started selling the smartphone, although it will be released in retail market beginning March 20.
XOLO X1000 key features:
- Processor: Intel Atom Processor Z2480, 2 GHz, with Hyper Threading
- PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- Display: 4.7″, 720x1280p, 314 pixels per inch
- Android v4.0.4 (ICS)
- 8 MP rear camera with single LED flash
- 1.3 MP front camera
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR, Wi-Fi
- Internal Memory: 8 GB with microSD card slot
- RAM: 1 GB
- Battery: 1900 mAh
- Dimensions: 133.9 x 67.6 x 9.1 mm, Weight : 140 grams