The most awaited Samsung smartphone S4- finally unveiled its Galaxy S 4 smartphone at its Unpacked event in New York. 🙂
At first glance the Samsung Galaxy S 4 might look very similar to its Galaxy S III predecessor,but it’s a completely new phone on the inside and it seems to have all it takes to keep Samsung ahead of the Android pack.
Fitting a larger screen of higher resolution in a more compact and lighter body, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 is also the first smarphone to feature an octa-core CPU.
Samsung Galaxy S 4 Key features:
- Android 4.2.2
- 5 inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), GPS / GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE), IR LED (Remote Control), MHL 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, RGB light, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, Temperature & Humidity, Gesture
- 16/ 32/ 64 GB User memory ? microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Dimension: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm, 130g
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Auto adjust touch sensitivity (Glove friendly)
- Camera: Dual Camera, Dual Video call, Drama Shot, Sound & Shot, and Story Album
- Productivity: Smart Pause, Smart Scroll, Air View, Air Gesture, S-Voice Drive, Optical Reader, S Translator and Samsung WatchON
- Entertainment: Samsung Hub, Group Play and Share Music
- Health: S Health, Samsung Adapt Display, ‘Samsung Adapt Sound
- Enterprise/ Security: Samsung KNOX
According to Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 will go on sale beginning the end-of-April in 155 countries via 327 operators.