Cat B15- the newly launched smartphone is the latest trend of dust and waterproof smartphones continues.
The rugged device can withstand a 1.8 meter drop and being submerged in up to one meter of water for about 30 minutes.
The device is said to be protected by silver anodized aluminum and shock absorbent rubber, which enables it to withstand drops from up to 1.8m. Furthermore, the Cat B15 is IP67 certified, meaning it can survive immersion of up to 1m for about 30 minutes and is protected against dust.
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Size & Weight: 125mm x 69.5 mm x 14.95mm, 170g
- Screen: Capactive multi-touch screen, 4″ LCD display (480 x 800 resolution), Gorilla glass, wet finger tracking
- CPU: 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB of inbuilt memory with a microSD slot
- Camera: 5 megapixel rear camera, a VGA front-face camera
The Caterpillar B15 carries a price tag of €329 and will be available from March.