If you bought a Zero Electronic vehicle in 2013 then this application is for you, This application connects to your Zero vehicle via Bluetooth and display lots of information about your vehicle
With the Zero Android App, you can:
– Change your motorcycle’s performance by adjusting ‘ECO mode’ to set top speed, acceleration and regenerative braking levels.
– View live data from your motorcycle in a configurable dashboard-like riding screen (options include torque, battery current, motor temperature and estimated range).
– View detailed battery and performance data from the motorcycle when not in use.
– Get real-time estimates for recharge times of your battery as well as view battery voltage and total kWatt Hours used.
– Gather trip statistics, including average watt-hours per mile, cost per mile, money saved vs gas and CO2 reduced vs gas.
– See the latest Zero Motorcycles news and updates through a discrete ticker.
You can download the same from play store or click here